Here’s and old photo of the Franklinton Produce Market back in 2010. Thanks to everyone who has played a part in keeping it running for the past 4 years! Our current hours are Monday & Wednesday 4-7pm. We have LOTS of delicious heirloom tomatoes for only $2/lb. Use your SNAP/EBT card and we’ll double your money up to $10! (Spend $10, get $20 worth of food) The Franklinton Produce Market is located at Town St. & Avondale Ave
1) California School Orchards (Schools across California) – 1859
2) Franklinton Gardens (Columbus, OH)- 1814
3) Conscious Kitchen (Marin City, California) – 1169
4) Growing Food Growing Community (Chicago, IL) – 1150
5) Community Cooking Connection (Ravalli, Montana) – 873
6) Mercy Gardens (Decatur, IL) – 820
All great organizations striving for a little bit of money to push their healthy food advocacy projects forward. Crossing our fingers that Franklinton Gardens is selected as a recipient! We’ll know in Early August!